Rehabilitation Services Practice at Scripps Health
Scripps Health offers rehabilitation professionals an opportunity to be part of an interdisciplinary team that uses a comprehensive, holistic approach to helping patients.
Our rehabilitation team addresses the physical, emotional and mental aspects of recovery and focuses on each patient’s specific goals through a full range of rehabilitation services and programs.
Join our next Career Chat, Fridays August 1, 2014, from 1–3 p.m. PST.
Find out more about the employment process and learn more about working for one of the nation’s best employers.
- Arthritis care
- Hand therapy
- Hearing loss assessment and care
- Lymphedema management
- Pelvic floor and incontinence therapy
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Specialized neurological and brain rehabilitation
- Speech, voice and swallowing therapy
- Stroke recovery
- Vestibular and balance program
- Women’s health
- Wound care