Help with Financial Planning
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Flexible spending accounts allow you to use tax-free dollars for eligible health care and dependent care expenses.
Short- and Long-term Disability Coverage
- Short-term disability insurance offers income replacement if you are unable to work for an extended time due to illness or injury. The Long-term disability plan provides a source of income should you experience a long-term illness or injury that prevents you from working.
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Basic and supplemental life and AD&D insurance offers you financial protection in the event of death or serious injury.
- Life insurance that combines permanent life insurance with the opportunity to grow cash value.
- Critical illness coverage is designed to help survivors through the financial challenges associated with a critical illness.
- Long-term care insurance provides financial protection by covering the cost of care for you or eligible dependents that are unable to care for themselves.
Group Legal Plan
- The group legal plan offers you and your family coverage for a wide range of personal legal matters from professional attorneys.
Identity Theft Protection
- Identity theft protection works to help stop identity theft before it happens by proactively reducing your risk.
529 College Savings
- The 529 College Savings Plan allows you to save for college expenses on a tax-advantaged basis.