Time to do What You Need to Do
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- The PTO program is designed to provide paid time off for vacation, legal and personal holidays, personal and family needs, emergencies and incidental sick time.
Paid Short-term Disability (PSD)
- Paid short-term disability is used for extended absences for more than two work days due to illness, hospitalization, inpatient/outpatient surgery, pregnancy disability, invasive medical procedures or work related injury or illness.
- Paid time off while serving on jury duty.
- Paid time off due to the death of an immediate or extended family member.
Leave of Absence
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Pregnancy Disability, California Family Rights Act (CFRA), Military Leave, Accommodation Leave and Personal Leave of Absence