Helping Work and Life Stay in Balance
Employee Assistance Program
- Scripps offers the Employee Assistance Program to help you and your family members cope effectively with personal and professional challenges.
LifeCare Resource and Referrals
- LifeCare offers free education materials, personalized referrals and an interactive website to assist with anything from health and wellness to financial and legal concerns.
- Financial reimbursement is available for eligible employees when adopting a child.
Family Care Resources
- Scripps has an on-site child care facility that offers a discounted tuition rate for eligible employees. Scripps also offers offsite back-up child care and other family care resources.
Transportation Discount Benefit
- Scripps provides a discount for employees using public transportation such as the bus, trolley or Coaster trains and a discount for employees using van pools.
Pet insurance is a simple and easy way to provide comprehensive pet healthcare.
Auto and Home Insurance
- This benefit is designed to help you save money on your insurance premiums.
Employee Discount Program
- Savings on shopping, dining and all kinds of everyday services. Save on travel and vacations, theme parks, movie tickets, restaurants, electronics and computers, clothes and accessories and much more.