Welcome to the Center for Learning & Innovation
The Center for Learning & Innovation (CFLI) provides system-wide learning and development programs designed to promote ongoing professional growth and development at every stage of your career life cycle. Whether you want to grow in your current role, reinvent yourself by pursuing a different path or transition into retirement, you can pursue these goals at Scripps—your career destination. Learn more about CFLI.
- View Applications and Forms
- Access the Learning Management System (This will open in a new browser window)
- View the 2012 CFLI brochure (PDF, 1.06 MB)
Resources to reach your career goals
CFLI’s programs, courses and resources offer valuable opportunities to learn and grow.
- Talent development opportunities include academic degree programs, financial assistance and career development planning and assistance.
- Leadership development programs give current and future leaders the tools and resources they need to excel in a Scripps leadership role.
- Clinical and ancillary education programs offer an interdisciplinary approach to education and training for Scripps clinicians and ancillary staff.
- Learning solutions help improve departmental and organizational performance, and promote professional learning and growth among all Scripps employees.