Your Generosity Counts at Scripps Health
As a not-for-profit health care organization, the continued support of grateful patients and friends like you is vital to the quality of care Scripps has become known for in San Diego —and throughout the nation. Whether it is specialized care and equipment needed to save a life, or the medical excellence that helps prevent and cure diseases and injuries on a daily basis, our focus is to always provide you with the best possible health care.
Join us in helping to save lives
You can help us to heal, enhance and save lives every day. Your annual gift of $1,000 or more through unrestricted donations supports our greatest needs and automatically enrolls you in one of our prestigious giving clubs.
- Scripps President’s Council is composed of our generous community-minded and health-conscious friends who annually commit $1,000 or more to support our greatest needs.
- Mercy 1000 is part of Scripps President’s Council, composed of generous donors who are interested in supporting the health of their community by annually giving $1,000 or more to support Scripps Mercy Hospital.
As a member of Scripps President’s Council or Mercy 1000, you will enjoy many benefits. In addition to knowing that your gifts enhance the quality of life for people throughout our community, you receive:
- Complimentary parking at all Scripps hospitals
- An invitation to our annual Scripps President’s Council recognition event
- Invitations to our Frontiers in Medicine series, informative presentations by distinguished Scripps physicians and other renowned health care leaders
- Subscription to Scripps Health Foundation’s Update magazine, which highlights how philanthropy continues to help us advance medicine and provide leading-edge health care to our community
- Tax savings.*
*Please check with your personal financial advisor to determine the extent of any tax benefits you may receive as a result of your gift.