Support M.O.S.T. to help transform lives
The Mercy Outreach Surgical Team (M.O.S.T.) provides care and compassion during week-long outreach missions in the heart of southern and central Mexico, which helps to uplift the spirits and self-esteem of nearly 300 children and adults.
M.O.S.T. has been supported entirely through philanthropy since the program first began in 1988. We are grateful to our generous donors and volunteers, like you, who have always given from the heart. You are the foundation of our success.
2013 M.O.S.T. Mariachi Festival
Join us at the 3rd Annual Mercy Outreach Surgical Team (M.O.S.T.) Mariachi Festival on Saturday, September 21, 2013, to support M.O.S.T.’s important work. Register Today.
Giving to M.O.S.T. goes a long way
Your gift can help change a child’s life in many ways. For example:
- $250 provides surgery for one child
- $500 sponsors one team member
- $15,000 covers team travel
- $25,000 provides supplies for one mission
- $100,000 sponsors the team for one week
The mission of M.O.S.T.
Join us in fulfilling the mission of M.O.S.T.:
- To bring hope, comfort and the opportunity for a better life to children and adults through corrective surgery
- To share medical knowledge and expertise with colleagues in a host country
- To provide an opportunity for team volunteers to experience the spiritual rewards of service