Scripps Health Foundation News and Reports
Eileen and John R. (“Jack”) Anderson IV donated $25 million to Scripps in honor of their son’s memory. In recognition of this extraordinary generosity, the newest Scripps Clinic, located on the campus on Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, will be named the John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion.
Learn more about why the Andersons think of Scripps as part of their family in the Update magazine winter 2012 online version (PDF, 1.62 MB), and ways that you can help support leading-edge health care.
Scripps Health Foundation e-Newsletter
Want to stay updated on special events and fundraising opportunities? Subscribe to Scripps Health Foundation's free e-newsletter
2011 Annual Stewardship Reports
- Scripps Clinic/Scripps Green Hospital Stewardship Report (PDF, 4.36 MB)
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas Stewardship Report (PDF, 16.2 MB)
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla Stewardship Report (PDF, 7.08 MB)
- Scripps Mercy Stewardship Report (PDF, 17.5 MB)
- Scripps Translational Science Institute Stewardship Report (PDF, 9.54 MB)
- Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute Stewardship Report (PDF, 15.6 MB)