- Trial ID:
- Eric Topol
- 1. Age 30 years or older
- 2. Be reliable, cooperative and willing to comply with all protocol-specified procedures
- 3. Able to understand and grant informed consent
- 4. Be undergoing screening or diagnostic breast imaging
- 5. Have at least 5 years of breast imaging data available
- 1. Have a significant chronic medical condition which, in the Investigator's opinion, would interfere with the subject's participation in the study
- 2. Have undergone treatment with any investigational agents or devices within thirty days preceding enrollment in the study
- 3. Have taken any CNS sedation or depressants in past 12 hours
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 800-995-4200 for help.