- Trial ID:
- James Mason
- 1. Age 18 years or older
- 2. Eligible to have their blood drawn
- 3. Be reliable, cooperative and willing to comply with all protocol-specified procedures
- 4. Able to understand and grant informed consent
- 5. Diagnosis of a solid tumor
- 1. Has a significant chronic medical condition which would potentially confound interpretation of the individual's phenotype.
- 2. Treatment with any investigational agents or devices within thirty days preceding enrollment in the study.
- 3. Been administered or taken any CNS sedatives or depressants in the 12 hours prior to informed consent process
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 800-995-4200 for help.