- Trial ID:
- Robert Eastlack
- Persistent back and/or leg pain unresponsive to conservative treatment for at least six (6) months, unless surgical treatment is clinically indicated earlier
- Indicated for extreme lateral interbody fusion at any number of levels inclusive of L4-5
- At least 18 years of age at the date of written informed consent
- Able to undergo surgery based on physical exam, medical history and surgeon judgment
- Willing and able to return for post-treatment exams according to the follow-up called for in the protocol
- Signed and dated informed consent form
- Patient has a mental or physical condition that would limit the ability to comply with study requirements
- Patient is a prisoner
- Patient is involved in active litigation relating to the spine (worker's compensation claim is allowed if it is not contested)
- Patient has an underlying neurological disease or neurological deficit that is not associated with the condition for which he/she is seeking surgical intervention (e.g., diabetic peripheral neuropathy)
- Patient is participating in another clinical study that would confound study data
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 800-995-4200 for help.