This observational long-term follow-up study will assess the persistence of dire ct acting
antiviral (DAA) resistant mutations and the durability of sustained vi rological response in
patients with chronic hepatitis C who have participated in a Roche DAA treatment protocol.
Up to 5 scheduled monitoring visits for blood s ampling during an observational period of up
to 36 months.
- Trial ID:
- Paul Pockros
- adult patients, >/=18 years of age
- chronic hepatitis C
- participation in Roche DAA treatment protocol for CHC infection
- DAA-associated resistant mutations persisting through to last evaluation in donor protocol , or partial viral response or viral load rebound while on RO5024048 treatment, or sustained virological response >/= 20 weeks after last dose of study medication in donor study
- For patients participating in DAA resistance monitoring: Initiation of treatment after participation in the donor protocol for which there is evidence of cross-resistance to donor protocol DAA
- For patients participating in DAA SVR durability: Treatment with any anti-HVC therapy since establishing SVR in the donor study