- Trial ID:
- Paul Pockros
- adult patients, >/=18 years of age
- chronic hepatitis C
- participation in Roche DAA treatment protocol for CHC infection
- DAA-associated resistant mutations persisting through to last evaluation in donor protocol , or partial viral response or viral load rebound while on RO5024048 treatment, or sustained virological response >/= 20 weeks after last dose of study medication in donor study
- For patients participating in DAA resistance monitoring: Initiation of treatment after participation in the donor protocol for which there is evidence of cross-resistance to donor protocol DAA
- For patients participating in DAA SVR durability: Treatment with any anti-HVC therapy since establishing SVR in the donor study
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 800-995-4200 for help.