This Registry is designed to provide long term clinical and virologic follow up in subjects
who have achieved sustained virologic response (SVR) while participating in a previous
Gilead sponsored Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) study. This long term follow up study is
observational and no treatment is provided for HCV.
- Trial ID:
- Paul Pockros
- Have previously participated in a Gilead-sponsored hepatitis C study and received at least one Gilead oral antiviral agent (OAV)
- Have achieved SVR in a Gilead-sponsored study, as defined in the original treatment protocol
- Provide written, informed consent
- Be willing and able to comply with the visit schedule and protocol-mandated procedures.
- Subject plans to start a new course of hepatitis C therapy including any investigational drug or device during the course of the follow-up Registry.
- History of clinically-significant illness or any other major medical disorder that may interfere with subject follow-up, assessments or compliance with the protocol.