- Trial ID:
- Thomas Ahern
- Have an approved indication per ACC/AHA/HRS guidelines for implantation of heart failure or life-threatening ventricular tachyarrhythmias and will be implanted with a St. Jude Medical SJ4 system.
- Have the ability to provide informed consent for study participating and be willing and able to comply with the prescribed follow-up test and schedule of evaluations.
- Be currently participating in a clinical investigation that includes an active treatment arm.
- Have a life expectancy of less than 6 months due to any condition.
- Be less than 18 years of age.
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 800-995-4200 for help.