- Trial ID:
- Seaver Soon
- Adult patients, >=18 years of age
- Diagnosis of non-infected, not recurrent, previously untreated basal cell carcinoma
- Free of any significant physical abnormalities (e.g., tattoos) at the target basal cell carcinoma site
- Willing and able to participate in the study as an outpatient and agreement to make frequent visits to the clinic during the treatment and follow-up periods and to comply with study requirements
- Prior treatment with vismodegib
- Known hypersensitivity to any of the study drug excipients
- Any metastatic basal cell carcinoma
- Any locally advanced basal cell carcinoma considered to be inoperable or to have a medical contraindication to surgery
- Evidence of clinically significant and unstable diseases or conditions (e.g., cardiovascular, immunosuppressive, hematologic)
- Any dermatological disease at the target basal cell carcinoma site that may cause difficulty with examination
- Recent, current, or planned participation in another experimental drug study
- Reference Study ID Number: ML28726 www.roche.com/about_roche/roche_worldwide.htm
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 800-995-4200 for help.