- Trial ID:
- Catherine Frenette
- Male and non-pregnant, non-lactating females >/= 18 years
- In remission from demonstrated overt HE
- Have had one or more episodes of overt HE associated with cirrhosis in the last 6 months
- Subject has a close family member or other personal contact who is familiar with the subject's HE and can provide continuing oversight to the subject and is willing to perform as caregiver during the conduct of the trial
- History of Tuberculosis infection
- Chronic respiratory insufficiency
- Current infection and receiving antibiotics
- Renal insufficiency requiring dialysis
- Active spontaneous bacterial peritonitis infection
- Intestinal obstruction or inflammatory bowel disease
- Active malignancy within the last 5 years
- Current GI bleeding or has a history of a GI hemorrhage (within last 3 months
- Scheduled to receive a liver transplant within 1 month
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 800-995-4200 for help.