- Trial ID:
- Paul Pockros
- 1. All Subjects must give informed consent prior to participation in the study.
- 2. Subject participated in the Phase 1 or Phase 2 trials with BMS 986094 (including placebo arm) OR
- 3. Subject with known hepatitis C (Control)
- 1. No previous exposure to BMS 986094
- 2. Treatment naive at study entry (No prior hepatitis C treatment experience at the time of enrollment, including but not limited to: standard interferon, pegylated interferon, ribavirin, boceprevir, telaprevir, or other experimental drugs for hepatitis C).
- 1. For subjects who participated in the Phase 1 or Phase 2 trials with BMS 986094, there are no exclusion criteria:
- 2. For the control group of subjects without exposure to BMS 986094, the following exclusion criteria, based on clinically available data, apply:
- 1. Signs or symptoms of decompensated liver disease such as variceal bleeding, ascites, hepatic encephalopathy, active jaundice defined by an indirect bilirubin >2, ALT or AST laboratory values ≥ 10 times the upper limit of normal, or other evidence of decompensated liver disease or hepatocellular carcinoma
- 2. Chronic liver disease other than HCV not limited to Hepatitis B virus (positive test for HBsAg), hemochromatosis, auto-immune hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease or non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- 3. History of liver transplantation
- 4. Co-infection with HIV (positive test for anti-HIV Ab)
- 5. Prior history of cardiomyopathy (ejection fraction ≤ 50%) or history of heart failure
- 6. Signs or symptoms of decompensated heart failure or
- 7. Prior history of coronary artery disease, acute myocardial infarction or coronary artery revascularization (percutaneous or coronary artery bypass grafting)
Subjects will be enrolled based on prior enrollment in the BMS 986094 studies or treatment-naïve HCV subjects with no known cardiovascular abnormalities.
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 800-995-4200 for help.