This study will investigate the safety and efficacy of laser tattoo removal comparing both picosecond and nanosecond pulse durations using one device, a...
- Trial ID:
- E. Victor Ross, M.D.
- Have tattoos containing black/blue ink alone, or combined with other colors.
- Have tattoos older than 1 year that have not had previous laser treatments.
- Be 18 to 55 years of age, very fair to dark brown skin tone.
- Be willing & able to follow the study visit schedule.
- Have a history of allergy to local anesthetics, topical antibiotics or allergic reaction to pigments following tattooing.
- Be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Have a history of keloid scarring or abnormal wound healing.
- Be sensitive to light or currently taking certain medications.