- Trial ID:
- Carrie Costantini
- Adult women from 25 years of age to below 75 years of age
- Breast evaluation results of ACR BI-RADS® Category 3 or 4 by imaging and physicians clinical and radiological evaluation
- Study visit and blood collection within 4 weeks (28 days) of ACR BI-RADS assessment
- Patient agrees to with additional health data being gathered at 6 months post assessment for diagnostic follow-up
- Samples collected under IRB approval and Informed Consent
- Testing performed under IRB approval or waiver (as applicable)
- Previous approved procedures to enroll patients: breast augmentation & cyst aspiration
- Adults from 76 years of age or older and below 25 years of age
- Final breast evaluation results other than a ACR BI-RADS Category 3 or 4
- Subjects that have had a breast biopsy performed during the 6 months prior to the study visit
- Samples not collected under IRB approval and Informed Consent
- Testing not performed under IRB approval or waiver (as applicable)
- Prior breast cancer diagnosis.
- Sherri Borman
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 800-995-4200 for help.