- Trial ID:
- Christy Jackson
- 1. Family members (genetic duo or trio), consisting of an adolescent 10 to 18 years of age and at least one of their biologic parents willing to be participate in trial
- 2. Adolescent and at least 1 biologic parent with Migraine diagnosis confirmed by Dr. Christy Jackson
- 3. Is reliable, cooperative and willing to comply with all protocol-specified procedures and/or sub-study if consented
- 4. Able to understand and grant informed consent
- 1. Patient has been previously enrolled in the MAP GeneBank at Scripps Clinic Registry
- 2. Has a significant chronic medical condition (i.e.chronic meningitis or a secondary origin/cause of headache) which, in the investigator's option, may interfere with the patient's optimal participation in the study
- 3. Treatment with any investigational agents or devices within 30 days preceding enrollment in the study
- 4. Has undergone ECT within 90 days preceding enrollment in the study
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 800-995-4200 for help.