BLS Renewal Course
This is a renewal/refresher course for health care professionals who hold a current, non-expired BLS certification card.
Topics covered include:
- Recognition of heart attack and stroke
- Adult, child and infant CPR
- Rescuer CPR techniques
- Rescue breathing
- AED practice
- Airway obstruction removal techniques
Upon successful completion of the course, written exam, and skill check-off, a 2-year course completion card will be issued.
Course fees include required manual.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista Campus
- 499 Building
- 499 5th Avenue
Corner of H & 5th Avenue
- Chula Vista, CA 91910 US 32.6321 -117.085
|Tuesday, November 11th, 2014||5:00 pm - 8:00 pm||$75.00|
|Tuesday, December 16th, 2014||05:00 PM - 08:00 PM|