BLS Renewal Course
This is a renewal/refresher course for health care professionals who hold a current, non-expired BLS certification card.
Topics covered include:
- Recognition of heart attack and stroke
- Adult, child and infant CPR
- Rescuer CPR techniques
- Rescue breathing
- AED practice
- Airway obstruction removal techniques
Upon successful completion of the course, written exam, and skill check-off, a 2-year course completion card will be issued.
Course fees include required manual.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Conference Center
- 354 Santa Fe Drive
- Encinitas, CA 92024 US 33.0369 -117.284
|Monday, December 8th, 2014||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm||$75.00|
|Thursday, September 25th, 2014||01:00 PM - 04:00 PM|