This two-session class will help new parents gain skills for caring for their newborn.
The first class covers holding, bathing, diapering, swaddling and comforting a newborn. Bring a newborn-size doll or teddy bear, a diaper and a blanket. The second session is taught by a pediatrician and covers newborn care, appearance and characteristics.
Several sessions of this two-part class are available:
- Tuesday, June 22 and Wednesday, June 30
- Wednesdays, August 13 and 20
- Wednesdays, Sept. 10 and 17
- Tuesday, Sept. 16 and Wednesday, Sept. 24
- Thurs., Oct. 9 and Wed., Oct. 15
- Wednesdays, Nov. 12 and 19
- Tuesdays, Nov. 18 and 25
- Wednesdays, Dec. 10 and 17
Both parents are encouraged to attend both sessions.
Registration is required
Pre-registration allows us to reserve your space and contact you in the event of a change in the time or location of a class or on the rare occasion that we have a class cancellation. Please remember, we cannot guarantee accommodation for walk-in participation at our classes, screenings and programs and cannot be responsible for any inconvenience due to lack of registration.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Conference Center
- 354 Santa Fe Drive
- Encinitas, CA 92024 US 33.0369 -117.284
|Wednesday, November 12th, 2014||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm||$30.00|
|Tuesday, November 18th, 2014||06:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Wednesday, December 10th, 2014||06:30 PM - 08:30 PM|