Join physical therapy manager, Liza Blumenfeld, and clinical social worker, Tom Friedman, for a support group that is dedicated to individuals diagnosed with head and neck cancer.
The support group will provide resources to help them manage the emotional and physical challenges that can be encountered during and after cancer treatment.
Key elements of the group include:
- Education the physical challenges of treatment including: pain management, difficulty swallowing and nutritional integrity
- Strategies to help manage stress and anxiety associated with cancer treatment
- General group discussion and dialogue among participants
- New techniques and technologies for symptom management
Significant others and caregivers are encouraged to attend.
- Scripps Radiation Therapy Center
- 10670 John Jay Hopkins Drive
- San Diego, CA 92037 US 32.8965 -117.241
|Thursday, November 6th, 2014||2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Free|
|Thursday, October 2nd, 2014||02:00 PM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday, December 4th, 2014||02:00 PM - 03:00 PM|