Find Support with Peers and Medical Expertise
Living with Hepatitis C can present unique challenges. The goals of the Hepatitis C support groups are:
- To provide self-management education
- To educate members about treatment options and potential side effects
- To offer psychosocial support
- To highlight current research on Hepatitis C
Family members are always welcome. Expert guest speakers are scheduled and the group is facilitated by a Registered Nurse.
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center
- 130 Cedar Rd.
3rd Floor Patient Education Room
- Vista, CA 92083 US 33.1867 -117.284
|Thursday, January 24th, 2013||6:30 pm - 8:00 pm||Free|