March 23-26, 2015
Scripps Health’s Primary Care in Paradise conference was designed by primary care physicians for primary care physicians and will present content from their unique perspective. This important CME conference will educate and promote improved patient outcomes in a broad range of therapeutic areas commonly encountered in the busy primary care practice. In addition to an overview of the history and current science of a variety of specialty areas, content will be presented in a very practical, patient-focused manner relevant to the specific primary care setting and challenges.
- Presentation of a wide variety of therapeutic areas commonly encountered in primary and urgent care settings
- Practical and useful content, including pearls, additional resources, course materials, and recordings for later reference
- Dynamic and interactive formats including case studies, audience response system, and ample opportunities for Q&A
- Half-day schedule at one of Hawaii’s most popular vacation destinations allowing time for learning and relaxation
REFER A FRIEND AND RECEIVE UP TO 20% OFF YOUR REGISTRATION!
Register, refer a friend who also registers and both of you will receive 15% off your registration fees. Refer two or more friends who register for the course and you will receive 20% off your registration fee while your friends will receive 15% off.
Please note: You will be charged the full registration price until your friend(s) register and pay for the conference. There is no limit to the amount of friends you refer, however the most you can receive off of your registration is 20%. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Urgent Care Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
- 200 Nohea Kai Drive
- Lahaina-Maui, HI 96761 US 20.913 -156.692
|Monday, March 23rd, 2015 - Thursday, March 26th, 2015||7:00 am - 12:00 pm|