February 14-17, 2015
Clinical Hematology & Oncology Brochure 2015 (PDF, 389 KB)
Exhibitor Prospectus Clinical Hematology & Oncology 2015 (PDF, 111 KB)
Letter of Request Clinical Hematology & Oncology 2015 (PDF, 92.8 KB)
Scripps’ 35th Annual Conference: Clinical Hematology and Oncology 2015, is designed for hematologists, oncologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists, internists, and others desiring an update in these specialty areas. The primary objective of this course is to bring together clinicians and leading experts in diverse areas of hematology and oncology, affording them an intimate environment in which to discuss new clinical developments and significant advances.
The first day of the program will focus on nonmalignant hematology which will be followed by an update on hematologic malignancies on the second day. New developments in oncology with a focus on issues of current interest will be discussed on the third day, while the final day will review breast cancer. All presenters will discuss their approaches to challenging but common clinical situations and there will be ample time for participant interaction.
- Conference presentations will be available via mobile app and conference website. You are able to download, save and/or print these presentations from the mobile app and conference website onto your tablet, laptop or smart phone. Attendees will receive an email prior to the conference with directions on how to access the mobile app and conference website and how to download the presentations. You will also want to bring your tablet, laptop or smart phone with you to the conference. Internet will be available in the meeting space.
- Comprehensive presentations of the latest advances in cancer diagnosis and treatment with a strong patient care focus
- One of the few educational conferences addressing nonmalignant hematology
- Renowned faculty representing the country’s leading institutions chosen for their expertise as well as teaching skills
- Meet the professor breakout sessions examining practical approaches to various controversies in therapies discussed in a highly dynamic, small-group setting
- Audience Response System used for instant feedback and interactive learning
- Multiple networking and one-on-one discussion opportunities
- Medical Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Nurses and others desiring an update in these specialty areas
- Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine
- 3777 La Jolla Village Drive
- La Jolla, CA 92122 US 32.8708 -117.226
|Saturday, February 14th, 2015 - Tuesday, February 17th, 2015||7:50 am - 12:00 pm|