Get Information About the Intervention Process
If a loved one is abusing alcohol or drugs, there is hope.
Scripps Alcohol and Drug Treatment Program offers a free information and support meeting for parents, caregivers and other loved ones.
The group is led by a chemical dependency expert. Participants will learn more about:
- Signs and symptoms of chemical dependency
- What enabling behavior is and why it isn’t helpful
- How to plan and implement a successful intervention
The group is free to attend, and there is no need to register.
About Scripps Alcohol and Drug Treatment Program
Scripps Alcohol and Drug Treatment Program is a nationally recognized treatment facility dedicated to bringing help and hope to those affected by chemical dependency.
Our treatment programs blend the time-tested principles of 12-step recovery with appropriate health care services and support.
- Scripps Mende Well Being Center
- 4305 La Jolla Village Drive
- San Diego, CA 92122 US 32.8736 -117.21
|Friday, December 26th, 2014||2:30 pm - 4:00 pm||Free|