February 6-7, 2014
Featuring live case demonstrations, hands-on workshops and satellite symposia!
Transcatheter structural heart disease intervention is a rapidly growing part of clinical care in adult cardiology, and requires the application of new interventional techniques while integrating imaging before and during treatment. This is an increasingly complex process that relies on systematic and effective collaboration between cardiovascular imaging specialists and interventionalists, among others.
Scripps Clinic’s Structural Heart Intervention and Imaging conference is designed to provide a practical, cutting-edge, case-based assessment of the emerging area of structural heart disease intervention and interventional cardiovascular imaging. The expert faculty will include interventionalists, invasive cardiologists, and echocardiographers. Faculty will discuss patient selection, pre-procedural assessment, procedural tips, techniques and challenges (including concurrent imaging) during the performance of the procedures and conclude with assessment of outcomes and future directions.
- Multi-disciplinary expert faculty emphasizing a team approach to care.
- Combination of educational formats, including live demonstrations of catheter-based structural heart disease interventional procedures with intraprocedural imaging, clinical-pathological correlations with ex vivo cardiac specimens, and pertinent didactic lectures.
- Interactive formats panel discussions/Q&A and more
- Mobile conference app with access to course materials and recordings from the convenience of your mobile device or computer
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Invasive Cardiologists
- Cardiac Anesthesiologists
- Cardiology Nurse Practitioners
- Cardiovascular Sonographers
- Cardiovascular Physician Assistants
- Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
- 10950 North Torrey Pines Road
- La Jolla, CA 92037 US 32.9015 -117.244
|Thursday, February 6th, 2014 - Friday, February 7th, 2014||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|