Get Information about the Intervention Process
If your teen is abusing alcohol or drugs, there is hope.
Our free information and support meeting for parents and loved ones provides the latest information on appropriate techniques for adolescent interventions.
The group is led by Nancy Knott, MA, CADCII, LAADC an expert interventionist who can help parents understand the signs and symptoms of chemical dependency and enabling behavior.
Attendees will learn:
- Signs and symptoms of adolescent drug and alcohol use
- What enabling behavior is and why it isn’t helpful
- How to plan and implement a successful intervention
The group is free to attend, and there is no need to register.
- Scripps Alcohol and Drug Treatment Program
- 9609 Waples St.
- San Diego, CA 92121 US 32.9036 -117.181
|Saturday, December 27th, 2014||10:30 am - 12:00 pm||Free|
|Saturday, December 20th, 2014||10:30 AM - 12:00 PM|