Scripps Clinic and Scripps Green Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Research Opportunities
All Scripps Clinic and Scripps Green Hospital internal medicine residents are required to participate in research. Many have presented their research and clinical vignette posters at the American College of Physicians National Scientific Meeting.
In addition, residents regularly present and defend their research at national subspecialty meetings, including the:
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Hematology
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Academy of Allergy and Immunology
- American Geriatrics Society