Apply for the Pharmacy Practice Residency at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
The Pharmacy Practice Residency (match code: 191113) at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla is a 12-month commitment starting on July 1. The application submission deadline is January 4 each year.
To be considered for the residency program, candidates must be a graduate of an accredited college of pharmacy and eligible for California licensure. Candidates also undergo a personal onsite interview and must submit:
- A letter of interest (250 words)
- A curriculum vitae
- A pharmacy school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
Matched residents must:
- Have a current BLS certificate (AHA certificate)
- Be licensed pharmacist interns in the State of California prior to July 1
- Be licensed pharmacists in the State of California prior to September 15 of the appointment year
Download the 2014-2015 Scripps La Jolla Pharmacy Residency Application (PDF, 436 KB).
Prospective candidates will receive an invitation for an onsite interview. Interviews will be scheduled for dates in February. A passport-sized photo will be requested prior to the interview. For special arrangements, please send an email.