Apply for the Scripps Mercy PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency
The Pharmacy Practice Residency (match code: 128113) is a 12-month commitment starting on July 1. To be considered for the residency program, candidates must be a graduate of an accredited college of pharmacy and eligible for California licensure. Candidates also undergo a personal onsite interview.
- Matched residents must be licensed pharmacist interns prior to July 1 in the State of California
- Matched residents must be licensed pharmacists in the State of California prior to October 1
- Matched residents must have a current BLS certificate (AHA certified) prior to June 30 of the residency year
- Note: We do not sponsor Visas. Applicants must be US citizens or US permanent residents, or hold a valid EAD-employment authorization.
- See PhORCAS for all details
- Your personal statement/letter of intent should not exceed a 250 word maximum
- Three letters of recommendation are required (two preferably from acute care rotations)
- There are no additional supplemental items required
The application submission deadline is January 5 of each year.
Prospective candidates will receive correspondence inviting them for an onsite interview. Please submit a passport-sized photo only after you have received confirmation for an onsite interview.
For special arrangements, please contact Harminder Sikand, PharmD, FCSHP, FASHP, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview dates for 2015-2016 year
- Friday, January 30
- Saturday, January 31
- Friday, February 6
- Saturday, February 7