- Scripps Green Hospital
- 10666 N. Torrey Pines Rd.
- La Jolla, CA 92037 US 32.8984 -117.243
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
Surgical elbow repair at Scripps
Your elbow pain may come from arthritis, a sports injury or an accident. No matter what the cause, Scripps elbow specialists have the experience and tools to find a remedy that reduces your pain and restores function. Our expert, board-certified surgeons can help you with a variety of conditions:
Scripps orthopedists will review non-surgical approaches, such as braces, physical therapy, modifying your activities or use of anti-inflammatory medication. Another option is minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery to remove loose bodies or inflamed tissue in the joint. If the joint damage is extreme, elbow joint replacement surgery may be your best option.
Regardless of your treatment plan, the Scripps orthopedic team will partner with you through the rehabilitation process, helping you return to your normal activities.
Elbow pain surgeries and services
- Arthroscopic surgery: Uses small tools and incisions to repair elbow damage.
- Joint replacement: Replaces damaged bone and tissue with an artificial joint.
- Physical and occupational therapy: Specialists help you regain function and return to normal life.
Find a location for orthopedic surgery near you.