- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- 354 Santa Fe Drive
- Encinitas, CA 92024 US 33.0369 -117.284
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Emergency Services
- The ER is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Scripps Health Emergency Room Wait Times Average 30 Minutes or Less
When you need emergency care, every minute counts. All Scripps emergency department locations in San Diego County have an average wait time of 30 minutes or less.
If the situation is life-threatening, dial 9-1-1 immediately.
Maps and directions to Scripps emergency care locations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas ER
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla ER
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista ER
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego ER
What to expect in the emergency room
After you check in to the ER, you’re quickly evaluated and moved to an emergency care treatment area. You’re seen by an emergency care nurse and physician at the same time so you don’t have to repeat your symptoms. Your emergency department team may then order additional tests or prescribe a treatment plan to help get you treated quickly and efficiently. Scripps is one of the first health systems in California to Implement this new emergency department assessment system.
Not sure whether you need to go to the emergency room? Learn more about where to go for your care.
Find more information about our urgent care locations.