- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- 354 Santa Fe Drive
- Encinitas, CA 92024 US 33.0369 -117.284 Directions
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Emergency Services
- The ER is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fast Emergency Care in North County
When you visit the emergency room, you expect immediate, expert emergency care. At Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas, our emergency department rapid assessment process is streamlined for the fastest care when you need it most. The average ER wait time is 30 minutes or less. Scripps is one of the first health systems in California to implement this new emergency department assessment system.
Scripps Encinitas ER
354 Santa Fe Drive
Encinitas, CA 92024
Map and directions to emergency department
Why choose Scripps Encinitas ER?
Scripps Encinitas offers the highest quality of emergency care with services including:
- Emergency medical care available 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Heart attack emergency treatment as an American Heart Association certified STEMI receiving center. Learn more about heart care at Scripps.
- Superior stroke care assessment and treatment as a Joint Commission designated Primary Stroke Center. Learn more about stroke care at Scripps.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1.