- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- 9888 Genesee Avenue
- La Jolla, CA 92037 US 32.8852 -117.225
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs and wishes.
- Emergency Services
- The ER is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Advances in heart care
Distinguished by our renowned specialists, advanced technology and landmark research, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla has long been recognized as a leader in cardiac care. In fact, Scripps La Jolla is the largest cardiovascular program in San Diego County and has been ranked among the best hospitals in the nation for cardiology and heart surgery in U.S. News & World Report’s 2012-13 Best Hospitals. Scripps is the only San Diego hospital provider to make the heart and heart surgery list.
Full service cardiac care
From diagnosis to treatment to rehabilitation, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla provides a comprehensive spectrum of cardiac care, with all services seamlessly integrated under one roof. Our services include:
- Emergency heart care and certification as a STEMI receiving center for the treatment of heart attacks
- Imaging and diagnostic services
- Nuclear medicine
- Interventional cardiology
- Electrophysiology for the treatment of arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Robot-assisted heart surgery
- Cardiac rehabilitation including the Scripps Cardiac Treatment Center
Learn more about the Prebys Cardiovascular Institute.
- Prevent heart disease with early detection and intervention programs
- Emergency heart care at our ER STEMI receiving centers, certified by the American Heart Association
- Interventional cardiology for non-surgical treatment of heart conditions
- Electrophysiology for the treatment of arrhythmia
- Cardiovascular and thoracic surgery for innovative surgery options, including open heart surgery and minimally-invasive robotic surgery
- A dedicated heart failure treatment program
- Recovery and rehabilitation centers