- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- 9888 Genesee Avenue
- La Jolla, CA 92037 US 32.8852 -117.225
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Emergency Services
- The ER is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Comprehensive rehabilitative care
We believe that patients have the ultimate ability to improve and maintain their cardiovascular health, and at the David C. Copley Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center, we provide them with the tools and support they need to live healthy, fulfilling lives.
The Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center is nationally certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation. Our cardiac rehabilitation professionals develop supervised exercise, patient education and lifestyle modification programs tailored to the needs of each individual. We work closely with patients and their physicians to monitor progress and ensure every goal is being met.
Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center specialists also provide education for all cardiac surgery patients before they leave the hospital to ensure they understand how to manage their heart health and stay well. Our comprehensive program includes:
- Individualized exercise programs including cardiovascular and strength training
- Cardiac monitoring during exercise
- Stress management
- Support groups for patients and families
- Body fat and flexibility testing
- Individual dietary counseling
- Yoga, t’ai chi and other specialized exercise programs
- Music therapy
- Lifestyle modification classes and support