- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- 9888 Genesee Avenue
- La Jolla, CA 92037 US 32.8852 -117.225 Directions
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Emergency Services
- The ER is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our neurosciences department includes a multidisciplinary team of neurologists, neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons. We draw from a wide range of expertise to accurately diagnose and treat diseases and disorders that affect the brain, spine and peripheral nerves, including:
- Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia
- Brain tumors
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Sleep disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders (ALS, Myasthenia gravis)
- Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders
- Stroke intervention and prevention
The neurosciences team includes physicians, experienced nurses, therapists, technicians and other health care professionals who are specially trained to care for neurological patients and work together to offer the finest in pre- and post-operative care and support services. We are dedicated to providing you and your loved ones with expert care and a comprehensive range of services using the latest technology from diagnosis through rehabilitation. With state-of-the-art imaging and minimally invasive procedures, such as Gamma Knife Stereotactic Radiosurgery radiosurgery, our specialists are able to diagnose and treat even the most complicated procedures.