- Scripps Clinic Radiation Therapy - Vista
- 916 Sycamore Avenue
- Vista, CA 92082 US 33.16 -117.22 Directions
- Office Hours
- Mon. - Fri.: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Scripps Clinic Radiation Therapy Center – Vista is conveniently located on Sycamore Ave. in the Sycamore Business Park in Vista, California — just a few miles off of Interstate 78.
The center offers comprehensive radiation services using the most appropriate and effective radiation therapies for the treatment of cancer.
The benefits of this center include:
- Radiation oncologists with specialized training in managing patients with cancer who need radiation treatment.
- State-of-the-art radiation therapy technology, including:
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- State-of-the-art radiosurgery
- HDR & LDR brachytherapy
- 3-D mapping with CT
- Ultrasound imaging
- Image fusion
- A caring and supportive environment
- Access to the Scripps Health network for additional specialty or hospital care