- Scripps Clinic Radiation Therapy - Vista
- 916 Sycamore Avenue
- Vista, CA 92082 US 33.16 -117.22 Directions
- Office Hours
- Mon. - Fri.: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Scripps Clinic Radiation Therapy Center – Vista is located on Sycamore Ave. in the Sycamore Business Park, just minutes south of Interstate 78 in Vista, California.
The center provides comprehensive radiation therapy services using the most appropriate and effective ways to treat cancers.
The center offers innovative treatment options including breast conservation therapy (BCT) using AccuBoost. The radiation therapy technology enables doctors to target a breast cancer treatment area, including lumpectomy cavity margin, which is the tissue most likely to be a site of any future disease recurrence. The center is the first in San Diego County to offer patients AccuBoost.
Prone breast radiation therapy is another specialty treatment option available at the center. Through use of a custom designed table and imaging technology, this treatment allows doctors to deliver radiation doses while the patient is lying face down. The approach limits radiation exposure for breast cancer patients to healthy tissue and vital organs, such as the heart and lungs.
The comprehensive radiation therapy center includes:
- Expert radiation oncologists with specialized training in managing care for patients with cancer that requires radiation therapy.
- State-of-the-art radiation therapy technologies, including:
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- IGRT featuring AccuBoost procedure
- HDR & LDR brachytherapy
- 3-D mapping with CT
- Ultrasound imaging
- Image fusion
- A caring and supportive environment
- Access to the Scripps Health network for additional specialty or hospital-based care