Join us for countywide "Love Your Heart" screening event
Scripps Health, in partnership with the County of San Diego, is providing free blood pressure screenings to help San Diegans take charge of their own heart health.
This “Love Your Heart” event is part of a regional wellness effort initiated by
the county and supported by a broad group of community partners dedicated
to the health and well-being of our residents.
All screening events listed below are open to the public.
Friday, February 14, 2014
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Participating Scripps locations
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital (Hillcrest and Chula Vista)
- Scripps Green Hospital
Scripps Clinic, Scripps Coastal Medical Center and Scripps Wellness Cener Locations
- Scripps Clinic Mission Valley
- Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo
- Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Eastlake
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Hillcrest
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Vista (Cedar Road location)
- Scripps City Heights Wellness Center
The Scripps Mobile Medical Unit will also be parked at the YMCA in Mission Valley to provide blood pressure screenings.