Measures of Heart Failure Quality
Scripps’ quality efforts related to heart failure treatment include:
- Following evidence-based medicine guidelines in providing care
- Tracking our performance and constantly working to improve on heart failure quality measures correlated with better health outcomes
- Planning to build the : a world-class heart care center where patients will have access to the nation’s top cardiac experts, advanced diagnostics, leading-edge treatments and latest research findings in the fight against heart disease.
View hospital reports
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
About heart failure
Heart failure is a weakening of the heart’s pumping power. With heart failure, your body doesn’t get enough oxygen and nutrients to meet its needs.