Scripps Health Offers Online Bill Pay System
With Scripps Health’s online bill pay system, you can conveniently pay bills from Scripps inpatient and outpatient facilities.
The following Scripps facilities accept online bill payments:
- Scripps hospitals
- Scripps Clinic locations
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center locations
- Scripps Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Center locations
With this online billing system, you will not see bills from private practice physicians, which may include anesthesiologists, emergency room physicians and radiologists
Create an online bill pay account
Each patient can have only one login account. To create an account, you will need your Medical Record Number (MRN, found on the billing statement) and birth date.
You may also make a one-time payment without enrolling.
Benefits of creating an online bill payment account
- Pay for multiple services billed to your Scripps medical record all in one place
- Online payments can be made using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover)
- Recent payments and balance are reflected in your account within 3 to 5 business days of online payment
- Family members can access your account if you provide them with your login and password.
- Scripps Health offers a secure online environment and does not share your information with anyone
For more information, view frequently asked questions about online bill pay.