Pediatrician Richard Buchta, MD, sees children from birth to 25 years of age. He especially enjoys seeing his patients grow over the years and is experienced in adolescent medicine, an area where he has specialized training. Dr. Buchta’s practice covers a comprehensive range of pediatric and adolescent medicine.
Throughout his career Dr. Buchta has been an avid educator, and has taught, lectured, and written many medical articles. Today he continues to teach and travels to third world countries to instruct medical students from Loyola Medical School.
In his spare time he enjoys visiting his grandchildren, hiking, golf, and biking.
Areas of Expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1972
- Loyola University Stritch School Medicine, MD, 1967
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Pediatrics, 1968
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Pediatrics, 1970
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Adolescent Medicine, 1974