Ramsey Chichakli, MD, is a urologist who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of prostate and kidney cancer.
Fellowship trained, he has expertise in minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgical techniques. In addition to his oncologic practice, Dr. Chichakli has an interest in the treatment and prevention of complex stone disease.
Dedicated to the highest standards of patient care, he is a member of the American Urologic Association and the American Medical Association.
Areas of Expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- American Board of Urology, Urology, 2009
- University of Texas Health Science Center, MD, 2000
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, General Surgery, 2002
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Urology, 2006
- Loyola University of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Endourology, 2007