Dr. Cohen, a urologist who began practicing medicine in 1984, completed his urology residency in 1990. Before becoming the vice chief of staff at Scripps Encinitas in 2003, he served as the chief of urology at Scripps La Jolla from 1999 to 2000 and the chief of surgery at Scripps Encinitas from 2001-2003. Dr. Cohen received his medical degree from the University of California at Davis.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Urology, Urology, 2012
- University of California, Davis, MD, 1984
- University of California, San Diego, General Surgery, 1985
- University of California, San Diego, Urology, 1990
- University of California, San Diego, General Surgery, 1986