Dr. Daly received his medical degree from George Washington University. He completed an internship in medicine at the University of California Irvine, Orange County Medical Center and a residency in ophthalmology at Washington Hospital Center in Washington, D.C. Dr. Daly also served a fellowship in ophthalmology at the Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary and received specialized training in retinal detachment, vitrectomy, and laser photocoagulation. Board certified in ophthalmology, Dr. Daly is a member of numerous professional societies including the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the San Diego Academy of Ophthalmology, and the Vitreous Society.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1977
- George Washington University, MD, 1972
- University of California at Irvine College of Medicine, Medicine
- Washington Hospital Center, Ophthalmology
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Ophthalmology