Dr. Danielson was board certified in Anesthesiology in 1989. Dr. Danielson received his medical degree from University of California – Irvine in 1974 and served his internship specializing in Transitional at Univ. Med. Ctr. – Fresno and served his residency specializing in Anesthesiology at Temple University.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 1989
- University of California at Irvine College of Medicine, MD, 1974
- University Medical Center, Internship-Medicine, 1975
- Temple University Health System, Anesthesiology, 1988
- University Medical Center, Emergency Medicine, 1977
- University of So California Medical Ctr Los Angeles County, Anesthesiology-Cardiovascular, 1988