Dr. Edwards was board certified in Ophthalmology in 1988. Dr. Edwards received his medical degree from University of Alabama Schl of Medicine in 1980 and served his internship specializing in OB-Gyn at Naval Hospital – Portsmouth and served his residency specializing in Ophthalmology at Naval Hospital – San Diego.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1988
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, MD, 1980
- Naval Medical Center, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1981
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Ophthalmology, 1986
- Allegheny General Hospital, Neuro Ophthalmology & Orbital Disease, 1993
- University of California, San Diego, Neuro Ophthalmology & Orbital Disease, 1987