Dr. Francis is Board Certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and Dermatopathology.
Dr. Francis is a graduate of the University of Arizona (B.S. with highest distinction), Yale University (M.D.), UCSD (Medical Internship), UCLA/Harbor Medical Center (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology), and Scripps Clinic/Naval Hospital San Diego (Dermatopathology fellowship). He was Head of Dermatopathology and a staff pathologist at Scripps Clinic prior to joining SDPMG in 1998.
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Areas of Expertise
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology, Dermatopathology, 1993
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, 1978
- Yale University School of Medicine, MD, 1972
- University of California, San Diego, Internal Medicine, 1973
- Harbor Univ of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1978
- Scripps Clinic, Dermatopathology, 1993