Dr. Gnanaratnem was board certified in Pediatrics in 1997. Dr. Gnanaratnem received her medical degree from the University of Sri Lanka in 1980. She served her residency specializing in Pediatrics at Winthrop University Hospital.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 2003
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1997
- Open University of Sri Lanka, MD, 1980
- Winthrop University Hospital, Residency, Pediatrics, 1997
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship, Neonatology, 2000